Sevilla

Sevilla

Friday, January 21, 2011

Mi adventuras primeras en Sevilla!

So I have been in Sevilla para dos dias and I am completely in love. People always say that all of Europe is so beautiful and so different from the US and it truly is! I cannot begin to describe the amazing things that I saw! But... I'm going to try! When we first got here... (when I say we usually I will mean Erica and I because she is my roommate here in Sevilla)... we were fed so much food I couldn't get it all down! I believe it was spinach and chickpeas and I wasn't very fond of it... But the next morning we had pan y cafe con leche... bread and coffee with milk... and that was delicious... again so much food. Then we set off to explore different parts of Sevilla! We met up with Cathy from CNU and a bunch of other students from William and Mary and set off to see Reales Alcazares which is an enormous castle in Sevilla! It is goregous beyond believe! Oh and there are trees with oranges all over the city! I mean they are everywhere. It is such a popular fruit BUT! it is not suggested to eat them right off the trees. Most of them on the trees are bad because all the good ones have been picked off! After the castle we came back for a siesta and then went back out later to take a tour of the city. The streets are very small and a little difficult but if you really pay attention it is easy to get around. At night, Erica, Cathy and I set out in search of our first bebidas in Sevilla at the local bars! Erica and I had mojitos and Cathy had a Cruzcampo... Spanish beer. Then we went to another place and all got a sangria! This morning we went and toured the third largest cathedral in the world... The Cathedral of Sevilla! It is nearing the end of our siesta today and tonight we will warch flamenco dancing and do some other things!
Trees with oranges!!! 

Part of the castle! It was all so beautiful!

Part of the Cathedral

A second part of the Cathedral!
All other pictures are on my facebook!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom gave me your blogspot address so I could see photos of your trip! I hope you have a blast - I'm jealous!!!!! ~~~~ Anne (your moms work daughter LOL)

    ReplyDelete