Sevilla

Sevilla

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today is the DAY!

Good morning everyone! I am so excited this morning because I will finally be on my way the Spain this afternoon. But with long flights and layovers... 12 hours in Portugal... it will take me quite some time to get there! Now, I am going to try as hard as possible to update everyone when I arrive, but I just don't know how things are going to work when I get there. All I can say is wish me luck, and pray for me during my travels! I will miss and I certainly love you all!
Here I come Sevilla! Adios Estados Unidos! (United States for all you non-spanish speaking folks).

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo excited for you! You are an adventureous and courageous young woman. Safe travels and have the time of your life. We love you!

    ReplyDelete